Q. Am I taking the right homeopathy medicine for PCOD?

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar

I am taking Testosterone 30 to reduce testosterone as I am a PCOD patient but the pharmacist told me that it increases testosterone. Please reply. I have taken contraceptives, Metformin and ayurveda treatment for the same. I am undergoing laser treatment for facial hair.

#

The root cause of PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) is a hormonal disturbance. In homeopathy, the medicine corrects the disturbance without any side effect.

No need to panic and get confused about what is the best treatment for PCOS. Testosterone is used for hypogonadism and delayed puberty.

For your problem, I suggest Natrum Muriaticum 1M 10 pills once for five days and Ova Tosta 6X daily one tablet three times.

Report after a month.

Revert after a month to a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

| 

Will PCOS delay pregnancy?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old. My height is 5'4" and weight is 70 kg. We have been trying for pregnancy for a year. My husband's reports were all normal. I am having PCOS, but my periods are very regular. I am on Oxetol 300 mg for partial seizure since one year. I am also taking Metformin 500 mg t...  Read Full »

I had unprotected sex and under treatment for PCOD. Should I take I-pill?

Query: Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex approximately 18 hours ago. I am worried if I should take I-pill. I am already taking medication for PCOD since one year. There has been some improvement and my period is due in a day or two. The medication that I am taking is Calcarea phosphorica 200 and Jonosia Ash...  Read Full »

Can PCOS cause irregular periods?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 28 year old unmarried woman. Last month my period was irregular. I got my periods on the 30th of last month and it was already 20 days later from the actual due. Initially, I had spotting for five days, then I bled for seven days and again, had spotting for three days. Now, I am bl...  Read Full »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now