Q. What can be done for hydrocele other than surgery?

I have hydrocele for so many years. But as it is not showing any problem so I left it till now. But now I want to go for hydrocele surgery. Also, I want to know any other methods except surgery which can be done to finish hydrocele. Now I am also going to gym and doing some physical exercise there. Is there any problem with it? My age is 27 years, height is 5'10" and weight is 83 kg.

#

A hydrocele is a benign condition and usually does not lead to any problem. But sometimes, an infection can occur as a complication and I will advise you to get it repaired. Surgery is the only management and it is not much-complicated operation. So do not worry. Mild exercise usually will not affect it. Take care.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|