Q. How to remove the pigmentation on face?

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar N and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hypermelanosis or Lack Of Sleep? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: How to remove the pigmentation on face?

The forehead portion above my eyes and the portion of face around eyes became black around four years ago. Please find the photo of my face attached here. I never took any medicine. For the last four months, I am taking some natural remedies such as turmeric, aloevera, etc. Please suggest any proper medicine for this. Also, please see the pores on my cheek. Are these pores curable? My skin is oily always. Please suggest if any type of skin examination to be made for better suggestion. I am using sunscreen lotion now. Could you please suggest any sunscreen lotion from medical ground?