The forehead portion above my eyes and the portion of face around eyes became black around four years ago. Please find the photo of my face attached here. I never took any medicine. For the last four months, I am taking some natural remedies such as turmeric, aloevera, etc. Please suggest any proper medicine for this. Also, please see the pores on my cheek. Are these pores curable? My skin is oily always. Please suggest if any type of skin examination to be made for better suggestion. I am using sunscreen lotion now. Could you please suggest any sunscreen lotion from medical ground?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I have read your query and have seen your photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity).
Stress in any form.Differential diagnosis:
1. Pigmentary demarcation lines.
2. Lichen planus pigmentosus.
Periorbital hypermelanosis.Treatment plan:
1. Start with depigmenting creams like Kojic acid (Kojivit) or Hydroquinone (HHlite) over the black areas in the night-time for two weeks along with a sunscreen (Suncross UVA or Suncross Aquagel or Photostable cream).
2. Sunscreen should be applied compulsorily in the morning time within a span of 2-3 hours like 8 AM, 11 AM and 2 PM all over the face.
3. For the scars a procedure called dermaroller or microdermabrasion can be done from any skin doctor in your area because those scars will not come down with oral or topical medications.
Revert back after two weeks for review to a dermatologist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist
As Kojivit is not available in my area, I have ordered it online. After using Suncross Aquagel sunscreen there are some acne or pimples on my face. Is it a normal side effect of the lotion? I am using Lacto Calamine lotion or raw lemon juice at night. So after using lemon for 15 minutes can I use Kojivit? And also along with Kojivit can I use Lacto Calamine?
Welcome back to icliniq.com.
For further information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. can use skin lightening cream. Use Kojic acid cream at night for one month, and Aziderm 20 percent gel at daytime. Use in the morning after washing your face and after 30 minutes and apply sunscreen over it. Take tablet Limcee (Vitamin C) 500 mg o... Read fullStriae or Stretch Marks
Other options are PRP - platelet rich plasma with dermaroller, pulse dye laser (585 nm) and 308 nm excimer laser ... Treatment: Before starting ... Read fullWhat could the lesions on the back of a 65-year-old man be?
.. viewed the images attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The dark spots are perhaps seborrheic keratosis which is a benign epidermal skin lesion. They are a part of aging and only of cosmetic concern. If desired, the se... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dermatologist Now