Hypersexual Disorder

How do I overcome porn addiction?

Query: Hello doctor, I am watching porn videos for the past two years. I used to watch it once in a week and now it has become addiction. My mind wants to see it. I masturbate along watching porn videos. My reading concentration is now weak . I want to get rid of watching porn videos . Friends also watch, ...  Read Full »

Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After going though your history, it is apparent that you are suffering from porn addiction. To overcome this, you can follow some techniques. Any addiction gives pleasure by increasing dopamine levels in the pleasure centers of your brain. You need to find some healt...  Read Full »

Am I having tickling sensation in penis due to excessive masturbation?

Query: Hello doctor, For the past few months I have had a terrible tickling sensation in my penis caused by what I believe to be excessive masturbation, and I have been trying to cut back but with difficulty. I have spoken with a urologist and a neurologist elsewhere but they said it should go away on its...  Read Full »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know a few details: 1. Since when this started to happen? 2. Is it persistent or intermittent? 3. Where exactly this tickling sensation happen in your penis? At its tip/ undersurface/ upper side/ at the base of penis? 4. Do you mean tickling feel ...  Read Full »

I am on Concerta for ADHD and it makes more hypersexual what to do?

Query: Hello doctor, I was diagnosed with ADHD. I was on Ritalin from 9 years to 14. I am 30 years old now and feel like I need some help. I have started retaking Concerta last year as it improves my concentration but also makes me even more hypersexual. I have a major problem with being over sexual to th...  Read Full »

Dr. Krishan Kumar Sharma

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you think that your sexual need is increased by Concerta (Methylphenidate), I have a few advice for you, which you should discuss with your psychiatrist. 1. Can he slightly decrease the dose? Till your symptoms of ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder) ...  Read Full »

Please help me understand a bipolar with a strip club addiction.

Query: Hello doctor, I am trying to understand a bipolar with a massive strip club addiction. He is in debt, it is ruining his life and every relationship. He lies about it and his debt to everyone. They call and text him. What is in it for him? Is it just sexual impulse, is it for attention or contr...  Read Full »

Dr. Akanksha Sharma

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I completely understand that you seem to be concerned about this guy. Let us name him Mr.X. As you mentioned in the treatment history, he has been diagnosed with bipolar illness type 1, with a few episodes having psychotic features. Let me tell you, it is reall...  Read Full »