Q. Is there any medication that can suppress my sexual organs forever?

Dr. Dhepe Snehal Laul

I am suffering from extreme hyper-sexual arousal leading to masturbation, porn addiction, and excessive loss of vitality. I cannot even watch a girl because that gives me extreme sexual thoughts leading to sexual arousal in my penis, which further leads to masturbation and porn watching. Post masturbation, there is a sense of intense guilt. I am 38 years old, and I have decided not to marry because I know due to excessive loss of vitality, I cannot conceive a child. Please suggest to me some injections or medication which suppresses the sexual organ permanently and stops the semen ejaculation immediately.

#

I suggest you practice meditation and yoga, and engage in spiritual practices for some time. Visit spiritual centers to calm your mind. Take a walk daily. Exercise for 30 minutes daily. Drink seven to eight glasses of water daily. Avoid sitting alone in rooms or closets and be social. Follow up for any doubts.

|