Q. I feel full quickly and I am tired very much. How can I be treated?

Dr. Muhammad Majid Hanif

I am a 39-year-old female. I take Nature-Throid for hypothyroidism and Wellbutrin for anxiety. I have recently been feeling full quickly and tired. My blood work came back normal. An abdominal CT scan was clear and a vaginal ultrasound was clear. What could be causing this?

#

I have reviewed your health query and can understand your worries.

• The main culprit in your case is the thyroid gland that is not working to the level it is supposed to do.
  • Hypothyroidism is the cause of everything in your body. Mood swings also are impacted by the thyroid in most of the hypothyroid patients. Tiredness, abdominal and/or digestive issues are also due to the low functioning thyroid.
  • When our digestion is not that good, it leads to enhanced weakness, tiredness, and a low mood. Movements of the gut are also down and there is slow digestion of the food.
  • All of this is aggravated by anxiety. Once your anxiety is under control and thyroid starts to function normally (medications can take the levels of thyroid hormone to normal), you would start feeling much better. So, do not worry and have faith that you would be okay soon.
  • Follow up with your treating physician and take medications as prescribed.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to ask more if you have queries.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|