Q. I feel full quickly and I am tired very much. How can I be treated?

Answered by Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md. and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hypothyroidism or Easy Tiredness? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 39-year-old female. I take Nature-Throid for hypothyroidism and Wellbutrin for anxiety. I have recently been feeling full quickly and tired. My blood work came back normal. An abdominal CT scan was clear and a vaginal ultrasound was clear. What could be causing this?