Q. Will I-pill tablet work if taken two hours after the act?

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on I-pill or Side Effects Of Ipill? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Will I-pill tablet work if taken two hours after the act?

My wife is 25 years old and she had her period on the 14th of last month. On the 1st of this month, while having intercourse, unfortunately, the condom broke. She had taken I-pill within two hours. Can you please advise if the tablet will work or not?