Q. After I-pill, I had a flow but it was not heavy. What is the chance of pregnancy?

Answered by Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Am I Pregnant or Brown Discharge? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: After I-pill, I had a flow but it was not heavy.  What is the chance of pregnancy?

I need an urgent help. I was on my fifth day of my periods and I made out with my partner. I had my pants and my panty on and he had his penis out. He ejaculated on my pant, and I saw that some portion of my panty was wet as well. And I felt wet in the skin of the lower portion of abdomen, where the vagina does not actually start, where it is only the human skin. I was very scared of it and I took a pill within one hour. And, two weeks later, I had the dark brown fluid, which ended in three days but it is not a very heavy flow and sometimes the thin tissue-like red stuff came out while peeing (like what happens during periods). So I guess I am alright? And there is no chance of pregnancy right?