Login      Sign Up

Q. Kindly suggest treatment for disc compression.


Hello doctor,

I got disc compression problem and nerve drags from thigh to feet in the night-time. Sometimes, it gets twisted in feet and it pains a lot. There is no balance in legs to walk. Please suggest some remedy and help me


Ayurveda Specialist


Welcome to icliniq.com.

  • You did not mention from how long have you been suffering from this problem and have you already taking any medicine or not. You did not say that if you got this issue all of a sudden or is it any accidental injury or any other reason like are you overweight.
  • Have you previously did any x-ray or MRI of your back?
  • Due to disc compression, the nerves in between got pressed and nerves are responsible for the feeling of pain, heat and cold. So, if you are feeling pain in legs and feet, then it means that your nerves supplying to this area had been suppressed.
  • The best way to overcome the problem is to consult a physiotherapist nearby you and ask for regular exercises. You can learn these exercises on your own and practice them; then you will get rid of your problem to some extent.
  • Go for an x-ray and see how much compression has been occurred. Only then, proper treatment can be done.
  • If you are taking any painkillers, then they will provide you only temporary relief. So, avoid taking too much of them.
  • Consult a nearby orthopedic doctor and first get correctly diagnosed, only then proper treatment can be given.

  • The Probable causes:

    Injury or overweight

  • Investigations to be done:

    X-ray or MRI

  • Regarding follow up:

    Revert back after two weeks to an ayurveda specialist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

  • Ask a Doctor Online
    Ask your health query to a doctor online?
    Ask a Doctor Online »
    * expert medical advice guaranteed.

    Also Read Answers From

    Ask your health query to a doctor online?
    Ask an Ayurveda Specialist »
    * expert medical advice guaranteed.
    Ask a Doctor Online