Q. MRI spine showed intramedullary mass at T4. Is it a cyst or malignancy?

I had an MRI of the thoracic spine and it showed an intramedullar mass at level T4. I was told it is likely to be a cyst and is not malignant. However, everything I have read online says that intramedullar lesions are almost always malignant and cysts are rare or maybe evidence of MS, which my uncle had, so now I am worried. The reports says it is a fusiform mass with hypersignal intensity at T2W1 and hyposignal intensity at T1W1.