Itchy Blisters

What could cause itchy fluid-filled blisters on hands, legs, arms, and chest?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 62-year-old male. I have worse skin conditions like hand sores, single sore on the legs, back, chest, and arms that itch. My hand sores tend to heal slowly but filled with fairly clear fluid. I have rash and lesions for approximately 6 months. I am currently on Mendocin and Al...  Read Full »

Dr. Dilip Meena

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. But there are no attached photographs in your message. Kindly send the pictures of the affected areas to assess the condition and suggest you the appropriate diagnosis and treatment.  Read Full »

What could be the itchy lesion behind the ear leaking clear liquid?

Query: Hello doctor, I have some lesions on the right back of my ear on the outer side. It is red and itchy, and when I rubbed, it leaks a clear liquid. When it dries up, there is a crust that makes it tight and itchy. There is also a little red patch on the skin below the ear. What can I do to stop the l...  Read Full »

Dr. Shama Naaz

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not rub the lesions. Otherwise, you will get the further infection. Keep the area clean and dry. Do not remove the crusts. If you want to clean the area, use an antiseptic solution (Povidone-iodine in dilution of 1:4) and apply an antibiotic ointment. Send a clear...  Read Full »

How to get rid of the oozing rashes and itchy spots on my body?

Query: Hello doctor,For the past few months, every couple of weeks, I have been getting terrible oozing rashes behind my ears and extremely itchy spots all over my body. I have been to the doctor and gotten many allergy tests, blood panels, etc., but they never found anything. They just gave me a cortisol ...  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for writing to us, and I understand your concern. Can you please attach the pictures of your ears? I will have to check the spots then can prescribe you the medicines accordingly. Steroids are given for allergies or infections. The sports you have can be due t...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a solution for itchy blisters in hands with dry and flaky skin.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 45 years old. I have developed eczema-like symptoms on the hands, especially. I take Levocet M (Levocetirizine and Montelukast) daily to control itching in my hands and foot. Itching of hands develops blisters, which, when gets cured, leaves behind hard, flaky, and leathery skin....  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send a few good quality photographs taken in natural light.  Read Full »

What is the reason for itchy and watery foot blisters?

Query: Hello doctor, My mother is 49 years old. She is having blister kind of thing appearing laterally on her left foot, followed by itching, and release of water for the past two to three months. She did not take any medications for the same until now. Besides this, she is a patient of thyroid disorder ...  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is foot eczema with skin peeling. Use Fucidin cream twice daily for 10 days, Emoderm cream at daytime for 20 days, and Calosoft lotion after bath for 10 days. Take tablet Zifi (Cefixime) 200 mg twice daily for five days, tablet Emanzen D (Serratiopeptidase and Di...  Read Full »

What could be the circular bumps on left buttock which are sore and itchy?

Query: Hello doctor, I need help regarding with some circle bump appearing on my left buttocks, it is so very itchy and sore. I just bought antifungal cream and antifungal soap over the counter but I still want to know what really is this appearing on my buttocks. I did take some pictures of it, so I can ...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. According to your statement, you have been suffering from red-colored circular bumps on your left buttock which are very itchy and sore. According to the pictures that are provided here (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I...  Read Full »

What can cause tiny fluid-filled blisters on the arm?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 19 years old. I have clusters of tiny fluid-filled blisters on my right¬†palm, arm and below the neck at backside. These are causing inflammation and painful when touched or pressed. It has rapidly increased in two days and is now spreading to other body parts. In the past, I had pso...  Read Full »

Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through all the details posted. Kindly answer some questions. For how many days you are having these? Are there only one place you have mentioned or everywhere else? Is there itching at the site of lesions? Did you have any insect bite? Any history...  Read Full »

I am getting red and pink itchy spots filled with fluid all over my arm, and elbows. Why?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 22-year-old female with height 158 cm weight 65 kg. I am getting red and pink itchy spots filled with fluid all over my arm, especially elbows for five days now under my chin. Why? I do not take any medications and do not have any medical issues.   Read Full »

Dr. Albana Greca

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. They seem like allergy rash depending on your exposure history to any new cosmetic on arms, or other. You have popped them out, (big mistake), that has caused them to spread more, and get infected with possible bacteria (white spots I can notice). Keep good local hyg...  Read Full »

What causes water bubbles on hand?

Query: Hi doctor, I have water bubbles on my fingers and they are itchy. when I am out in sunlight or when my body heats up, I have a feeling like thousands of ants are crawling and biting my body and my body starts itching. I am very worried. I maintain good hygiene. Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Chaitra Prakash

Cosmetologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through the details you have provided and feel it be an allergic condition of skin known as pompholyx. Pompholyx generally causes itching of the hands and feet. Since these body parts directly come in contact with external objects on a day to day basis. The s...  Read Full »

I have itchy blisters over the sides of fingers and palms. Suggest me a cure.

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old female, and I do not know what is happening with my body. I have itchy blisters on my five fingers, and my entire body feels very itchy.  Read Full »

Dr. Kalpana Pathak

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Though the description of your query is a bit brief and vague, I could think of two possibilities in your case. Pompholyx - where one gets very tiny itchy blisters over the sides of fingers and palms. It requires taking oral antiallergic drugs like Cetirizine along w...  Read Full »