Q. What are the ways to correct undersized jaws?

Dr. Pandian. P

I had lower jaw surgery and a sliding genioplasty where my chin was moved forward for 5 mm. Still, I am not happy with my appearance. I feel my face is too long and narrow.

What can I do to improve my appearance as it affects my confidence?

I have partial numbness in my lip, and I would prefer to take a non-surgical route.

#

From the image (attachments removed to protect patient's identity) you have sent, I feel your face profile is good and do not find any reason for you to be concerned about that.

By the way, if you post your pre-operative photos, it will be better for comparison and comment on it.

If you want further lengthening and broadening, you would need titanium implementation, which is somewhat a cumbersome procedure. So I do not recommend that.

Let me give you some ideas after comparing the two photos.

I will review it after you reply for a better understanding and treatment advice.

|