Q. Which medicine in ayurveda is recommended to remove a 26 mm kidney stone?

Answered by Dr. Arul Amuthan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Kidney Stones or Ayurvedic Remedies For Kidney Stones? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

In my left kidney, there are multiple stones. The largest stone is 26 mm. And I have got my kidneys operated two times. First was an open surgery six years back and the second was endoscopy three years back. Can the 26 mm stone be removed by any medicine?