Lactifiber

How to take Lactifiber?

Query: Hi doctor, I had an anal fissure and constipation. My doctor advised me to take two spoons of Lactifiber (90 g) twice daily for a month. Should I take two teaspoons or two tablespoons?  Read Full »

Dr. Ganeshkumar Suresh Satpute

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is two tablespoons. Initially, start with two tablespoons, if you are not relieved with constipation then increase it to three tablespoons. For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/interna...  Read Full »

How are bleeding piles treated?

Query: Hi doctor, I had my kidney transplant two months ago. Now, I am suffering from piles. Can you suggest me some medicine?  Read Full »

Dr. Abhishek Dixit

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Are you a donor or a recipient? I suggest you apply Smuth cream (Lignocaine) for pain and take a sitz bath. Does it bleed? Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent. Revert back with the answers to the above questions to a nephrolo...  Read Full »

I feel softening around the anal region. Why?

Query: Hello doctor,For the past six days, I feel softening continuously around the anal area when I walk. Now, I am suffering from slight constipation. I have no hemorrhoids and no staining in the undergarment. I have no blood in the stool and no pain in the anal area and also on bowel movement. Then why ...  Read Full »

Dr. Rajesh Kumar Padhan

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Take Lactifiber powder three teaspoons in half a glass of milk once daily after food for 15 days. Do a sigmoidoscopy to check for piles.   Read Full »

Why is there increasing amounts of mucus in the feces?

Query: Hi doctor, My 77-year-old wife has had constipation issues all her life. This coupled with IBS that generally results in at best small balls of feces. This is day five of no real bowel movement. She had a total knee replacement nine months ago and para-esophageal hiatal hernia repair. Early on use ...  Read Full »

Dr. Noushif. M

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The mucus usually results from prolonged constipation and has nothing to worry. She needs to take measures to avoid constipation. Have a high fiber diet. Avoid constipating foods. Take 2 to 3 liters of water daily. You can have low dose laxatives like Cremaffin (Liquid...  Read Full »