Laxity Of Vaginal Muscle

I have some protruding tissue in the vagina and smaller breast after abortion. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am nervous and anxious because sadly I had an abortion at 20 weeks. My primary doctor says that the vagina usually goes through trauma. I was not aware of that. However, my vagina is a little different a little longer to me. I see a little skin protruding when I open my lips. As wel...  Read Full »

Dr. Reetika Joshi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I am sorry for having suffered an abortion of 20-week fetus. I can understand that you would have developed a bonding with the small baby inside you and indeed it is a big emotional and physical trauma. I have gone through the image (attachment removed to p...  Read Full »

My vaginal opening is too loose without any sex. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My vaginal opening is too loose without any sex. I do not know what is the reason? Can you please tell me what is the reason?  Read Full »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib

Answer: Hi, Welcome to ilciniq.com. How are you? Hope you are fine. I have read your problem carefully. There is some lack of information. Your age, profession, height, previous sexual history, etc. You should remember that a loose vagina is a myth. It is a misconception. The vagina is elastic. With your ...  Read Full »

What causes bleeding after sex?

Query: Hi doctor, Last night I had sex with my wife. It was the last day of her periods. She bled light red color with some watery fluid in it. I would like to know, is that from menstruation or virginity defloration? Does she lose her virginity?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For your information, a woman loses virginity on the first day of her intercourse. So, the bleeding is likely to be remaining endometrium of that menstrual flow and can often be seen commonly if sex occurs on last day of bleeding days. For further information consult a...  Read Full »

What is the cause of vagina feeling loose?

Query: Hello doctor,My fiance and I decided to take a break for a few weeks and yesterday we had sex. My body wanted it but my mind was all over the place. It was not an 'in the moment' situation. We both noticed my vagina felt loose. What can be the cause of this?  Read Full »

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Khurana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suggest you consult your gynecologist and get yourself examined to see what exactly is causing this. They will check to see whether there is any laxity of the tissues or not. Are you having any urinary problem? If yes, then get urine routine test done. Are yo...  Read Full »