Q. What is the cause of vagina feeling loose?

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Khurana

My fiance and I decided to take a break for a few weeks and yesterday we had sex. My body wanted it but my mind was all over the place. It was not an 'in the moment' situation. We both noticed my vagina felt loose. What can be the cause of this?

#

I suggest you consult your gynecologist and get yourself examined to see what exactly is causing this.

They will check to see whether there is any laxity of the tissues or not.

1. Are you having any urinary problem? If yes, then get urine routine test done.
  2. Are you dieting hard and cutting on protein? Because proteins are required for tissue repair and building tone of muscles.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|