Q. Why is my vaginal opening is too loose without any sex?

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib

My vaginal opening is too loose without any sex. I do not know what is the reason? Can you please tell me what is the reason?

#

Welcome to ilciniq.com.

How are you? Hope you are fine. I have read your problem carefully. There is some lack of information. Your age, profession, height, previous sexual history, etc. You should remember that a loose vagina is a myth. It is a misconception. The vagina is elastic. With your age, it may lose their elasticity. So opening may lose their elasticity. Vaginal opening may be loose. If the looseness is fixed and not progressive you can wait. If loosening is progressive you should consult with a medical specialist or gynecologist-obstetrician. There is some exercise of pelvic muscle which may help such as Kegel exercise, pelvic tilt exercise. Do not be panic. Lead your normal life and observe.

|