Limb Lengthening Surgeries

Can I increase my height with the help of HGH at the age of 17?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 17-year-old male with a height of five feet four inches. Can I start using HGH? Is it too late?   Read Full »

Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please mention whether you have any other issues regarding your development other than height. Please mention whether you have any changes in voice and any issues in the testis and scrotum. Please mention whether their size remains normal. Please mention whether you hav...  Read Full »

What are the causes and treatment of hypochondroplasia?

Query: Hello doctor, My friend's son has been diagnosed with hypochondroplasia. He is 11 months old. His height is 50 cm and weight is approximately 5 kg. Kindly suggest the best treatment.  Read Full »

Dr. Sirisha

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hypochondroplasia is a rare and genetically inherited condition. It involves the skeletal system, and the child's height and weight are definitely low. And birth history (attachment removed to protect patient identity) also suggests some abnormality. What about the pare...  Read Full »