Q. Why are my teeth shaky?

Dr. Anurag Tripathi

I am 68-years-old and have been maintaining my oral health top-notch. I brush twice daily, floss once daily, and even use a tongue scraper twice weekly. As dentists suggest, I also pay a visit to the dentist once every six months. They would advise me on scaling, and I have had many such scalings. Still, my teeth have been loose now for three years. I am not able to contact my dentist. I do not have diabetes, but I am hypertensive and taking Propranolol 20 mg. I have a home BP machine that records almost 140 /90 mm of Hg every time. I hope that is a fine reading at this age. What do you think is the issue causing me to get loose teeth. I have all teeth present, and no teeth have I lost until now. Now, I fear I may lose all of them at once. Let me know if I can save them.

#

Add some fiber-rich food to your diet and take much amount of vitamins. The most probable cause of your problem is bone loss. I would suggest you take a calcium supplement. Use type 1 collagen.

|