Q. I want straight teeth. Please help.

Dr. Subha
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 14, 2014 and last reviewed on: Nov 26, 2018

I want straight teeth. I do not want braces or accelerated orthodontics or veneers. And I do not want a retainer. Is there any hope?

#

The various methods to obtain properly aligned teeth include braces, accelerated orthodontics, veneers, retainers and few others.

The suitable method for you can be decided by knowing your age, teeth alignment, gum and jaw bone condition, any parafunctional habits like mouth breathing, lip or nail-biting etc., and your general health.

In case you are more than 50 years old and have loose teeth, your malaligned teeth can be extracted and replaced with artificial teeth.

Kindly provide a detailed history of yours and attach pictures for further follow up with a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|