Lumbar Lordosis

Please advise non-surgical treatment for lumbar lordosis and disc dehydration.

Query: Hello doctor, I have a back pain which has made me stay in bed for two weeks. Now the pain has reduced but I have very limited movement, just to go to the bathroom but still, there is a pain when I want to stand up. I did the MRI test, the result was showing lumbar lordosis is decreased with scolio...  Read Full »

Dr. Chandan Mohanty

Neurologist, Neuro Surgeon, Spine Surgeon, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your MRI report shows evidence of wear and tear of the lumbar disc with some pressure on the nerves (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is difficult to suggest the treatment without examining you in person. However, generally speaking, it is possible...  Read Full »

Is my back pain, a nerve problem?

Query: Hi doctor, I am having pain in my right side lower back only if I bend or try to wear my trouser. Also, it is there if I am standing and trying to raise my leg. Even while walking I feel little pain. If I lie in bed or stand straight, then there is no pain. What is the reason and what medicine ca...  Read Full »

Dr. Sumit Chawla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are three possibilities for your pain. It could be one out of these three conditions or a combination of them. Intervertebral disc prolapse. Lumbar canal stenosis. Para vertebral muscle spasm or lower back strain or lumbago (low back pain). If the pain in the low...  Read Full »

Can you look at my MRI and explain the reason for burning pain in feet?

Query: Hi doctor, I have had a problem with my feet now for four years. About four years ago, I had some burning pain in feet. I cannot stand for more than 15 minutes or the pain gets very bad. Four years ago, I also had really bad pain in my legs after standing all day. That has diminished and now I stil...  Read Full »

Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Neuro Surgeon, Neurologist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry that you have had this pain for the past four years. From what you have written, I find that you have problem with feet for four years, burning pain on the bottom of feet and you cannot stand for more than 15 minutes. Your MRI report (attachment removed to p...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for lower spine injury?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old male. My height is 176 cm and weight is 77 kg. I have pain in my right buttock for the past seven days. I tried to push the bed with leg and this caused some injury in the lower spine. Please refer to MRI report that I have attached. My MRI opinion is as follows. MRI l...  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), you are suffering from disc herniation at multiple levels with degenerative disease of spine with L4, L5 and S1 nerve compression due to injury and thus cause your pain. The loss of lumbar lordosis...  Read Full »

What is the issue with my upper back?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from lower back pain for the past five months. After going through physiotherapy and other exercises, I feel better. Now, I have developed upper back and shoulder pain too. I think it is because of the exercise I did before. I have attached my MRI of lower back, C-spine...  Read Full »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry

Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your query what I understand is that you have lower back pain that is well controlled with physiotherapy exercises, but have recently developed upper back and right shoulder pain which you think may have been brought upon by some of the exercises. Let us discuss y...  Read Full »

How to get rid of lower back pain post pregnancy?

Query: Hi doctor, My baby is 5 months old. My back was fine before delivery. Now my lower back just above my butt really hurts and feels weak when I stand up after lying down on my stomach. I do not get any such feel when I stand from lying on my back. Also, after giving birth, I noticed my lower back sti...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubair Mohammad

Physiotherapist, Chiropractor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. During pregnancy lot of changes occur in a body, one of those is increase in lower back curve (lumbar lordosis). Due to increase in lumbar lordosis some muscles of lower back remain stretched and become weak. It will cause lower back pain. I suggest you to start doing so...  Read Full »

Why is there a muscle tension in my shoulders, arms, and hands?

Query: Hello doctor, I have problems with clear thinking. When I am in a wrong position, there will be tension in my shoulders and arms, and in my face muscles, but also I cannot think clearly anymore. It is like a blackout. When I bend my head forward for a few seconds, my body reacts with sweating, rapi...  Read Full »

Dr. Chirag Solanki

General Surgeon, Neuro Surgeon, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity). From your complaints, it looks like you are having tension type of pain. Actually, it occurs because of tensed tightened neck muscles. Some patients also feel similar pain in tem...  Read Full »