Q. I have lumbar lordosis and disc dehydration. Which is the best the non-surgical treatment?

Answered by Dr. Chandan Mohanty and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Lumbar Lordosis or Core Stability Exercise? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a back pain which has made me stay in bed for two weeks. Now the pain has reduced but I have very limited movement, just to go to the bathroom but still, there is a pain when I want to stand up. I did the MRI test, the result was showing lumbar lordosis is decreased with scoliosis, disc dehydration and small central disc protrusion are seen at L3 to L4 level, disc dehydration and left paracentral disc extrusion are seen at L4 to L5 level with moderate central canal stenosis, disc dehydration and central disc protrusion are seen at L5 to S1 level with lateral recess stenosis and S1 nerve root impression. Please advice the best treatment option according to my situation, preferably non-surgery option.