Mannerisms

Child is showing tantrums and speaking bad words. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, My child is 2.7 years old but is very aggressive and does what should not be done. Never listens, shows tantrums a lot but learns things very quickly and speaks bad words where people start to scold him and he does it repeatedly.  Read Full »

Dr. Jubin

Paediatrician, Child Health Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nothing to worry here. Have to be very careful during this phase. This happens with most children, mostly males during this age group. Few tips: Never scold him publicly, never reinforce any instructions repeatedly. If any unwanted action is being performed, like badwor...  Read Full »

When I shave, people say I look homosexual. Is there any solution for this?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 20 year old male. People say I look like gay when I shave. Dealing with it is tough. Is there any reason or solution to this?  Read Full »

Dr. Surabhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It would have been better if you had included a little more information about your problems. Anyways, are there other reasons as to why people believe that you are gay like mannerisms, type of clothes you wear, etc. Sometimes, one's own suppressed homosexuality is also ...  Read Full »

I cannot stop talking to myself. What should I do?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. Recently, I have noticed that I cannot stop talking to myself. I start conversations and even arguments with people that I create in my mind. I not only talk to them but also get certain mannerisms and facial expressions during the arguments as if it was absolu...  Read Full »

Dr. Vivek Arun Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand what you are going through. You have made the right choice to seek help as it is the first step to get better. There are a few suggestions: Open up about these problems with a person you trust and along with that person consult a doctor....  Read Full »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.