Q. Shall I take Calcarea Carbonica to achieve weight loss?

Dr. Shilpa Sharma
Published on Nov 15, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 02, 2019

I want to start using Dr Reckeweg’s Calcarea Carbonica 200 mg and Dr Reckeweg’s Rhus Tox for weight loss and elbow/back pain respectively. Can you please suggest dosage instructions for Calcarea Carbonica and any precautions while taking this medicine? How long will I need to take this medicine to achieve weight loss results?

Dr. Shilpa Sharma

Homeopathy
#

• Well, weight loss is a very gradual process and the treatment includes management of diet, a regular exercise regime and in the end medicine.
  • Many of the patients achieve desired results with strict diet and lifestyle modifications.
  • Homoeopathic treatment for weight loss or for any disease depends upon what kind of personality and constitution the patient has.
  • Calcarea carb is although a very good medicine for weight loss, but does not work in every case.
  • So instead of this, you may start up with Phytolacca berry tablets of Reckeweg which is specifically known for weight loss. You can consult me for weight loss diet plan also.
  • For your back pain, I feel it might be due to extra weight and weakness of back muscles. Both these factors contributing to back pain will be taken care once you start with regular exercise.
  • No medicine can help you no matter how much you take, if your back pain is because of these two reasons. If problem still persist then you can consult me.
  • But my sincere suggestion, try the above things and then switch to medicines.

Lack of exercise and diet imbalance.

Metabolic disorders.

Obesity.

Start with diet modifications and regular exercise.

Avoid junk food.

Follow up after 15 days to a homeopathic physician online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

My thyroid and cortisol levels are normal. Testosterone is low. My height is 5'7" and weight is 95 kg. Do you recommend Phytolacca berry or Calcarea carb for me? Can you please provide me dosage instruction for both? How long should I continue to see results? I have been trying exercise and diet, but have not been able to see much result. My weight gaining tendency is not normal.

Dr. Shilpa Sharma

Homeopathy
#

• You can take REPL No 74 (obesity). Take 15 drops in half cup of water thrice a day.
  • Consult a dietitian, for your diet plan or you can get the diet plan from me as well if you want.
  • Exercise regularly at least for an hour. You need to sweat if you want to lose. So, make sure you sweat profusely during your exercise.
  • If you follow the diet, exercise and medicine regime honestly then you should be able to see significant changes within three to six months.
  • Hormonal imbalance treatment requires detailed case taking to get it corrected from root which require proper consultation.

For further information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

Can I take REPL 74 along with Dr Reckeweg’s Rhus Tox? I assume I can continue the above medicine for a few months. Will I get this medicine in all homeopathy medicine stores?

Dr. Shilpa Sharma

Homeopathy
#

• Yes, you can take REPL 74 and Rhus Tox together. Just keep a gap of half an hour between them.
  • You can get these medicines from any homoeopathic store.

I feel slight heavy headedness and uneasiness probably after taking Rhus Tox for 1.5 days (5 doses). Do you suggest to continue with a day or two more and observeing or stopping immediately? Is headache a side effect of Rhus Tox?

Dr. Shilpa Sharma

Homeopathy
#

• No, Rhus Tox does cause it. It must be due to the changing season.
  • You can stop Rhus Tox immediately also.

My cervix length is small. Can I do some exercise to get normal delivery?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 23-week pregnant with DCDA twin. My CL at week 19 was 28 mm and I was asked to take bed rest. Can I do any exercise because I prefer natural delivery? Currently, I am taking Progesterone tablets vaginally and also weekly Progesterone injection.  Read Full >>

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. Cervical length needs to be checked again at 24 weeks for further advice. In general, twin pregnancy has a tendency for preterm labor. Your focus right now should be on preventing preterm labor rather than normal delivery. For normal delivery to happen, you do not need t...  Read Full

How to reduce weight through yoga?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old obese boy. My weight is 110 kg and I feel myself unfit. I want to start practicing yoga for weight loss. But, I do not know anything about yoga. I want to know, how to meditate and relax our body and mind?  Read Full >>

Dr. Omnath Alvoor
Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the data your weight is too high for an individual. You need to rebuild your lifestyle by giving time to exercise and yogic techniques. Especially fast rounds of suryanamaskara will help you with your problems. Start slowly and day by day increase the speed of prac...  Read Full

Smart Ways to Lose Weight

Article Overview: Following a strict diet and exercise routine can be a difficult task for many. This article will explain how you can smartly lose weight without sacrificing your favorite food or without vigorous exercises. Read Article

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Fitness Expert

Many people are tired of sacrificing their favorite food and unable to find extra time for a workout. We all know how difficult it is to reduce weight by controlling food habits and exercises. In this article, I will be giving you few tips to lose approximately 2 lbs of weight weekly just by perform...  Read Article

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now