Q. Penis enlargement exercises led to swollen veins on my shaft. Please guide me.

Answered by Dr. Shahil Khant and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Thrombophlebitis or Stress? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a healthy 33 year old male. I have sex regularly and masturbate regularly. Over the years, I dabbled in penis enlargement exercises. I quit doing them a while back because I felt it was causing a damage to the penis. Recently, I used a cock ring, but for not more than ten minutes. Now, I am noticing swollen veins on my penis shaft. I believe it could be thrombosis or Mondor's disease. I have an appointment scheduled with my general practitioner but would appreciate any feedback. I can still get erections but they do not feel as full. Also, I have to manually stimulate to get erections. Sometimes, I feel a dull ache on the bottom part of my shaft.