Q. Penis enlargement exercises led to swollen veins on my shaft. Please guide me.

Dr. Shahil Khant

I am a healthy 33 year old male. I have sex regularly and masturbate regularly. Over the years, I dabbled in penis enlargement exercises. I quit doing them a while back because I felt it was causing a damage to the penis. Recently, I used a cock ring, but for not more than ten minutes. Now, I am noticing swollen veins on my penis shaft. I believe it could be thrombosis or Mondor's disease. I have an appointment scheduled with my general practitioner but would appreciate any feedback. I can still get erections but they do not feel as full. Also, I have to manually stimulate to get erections. Sometimes, I feel a dull ache on the bottom part of my shaft.

#

I have seen the images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• If there is a pain of veins, especially when you touch them, or any signs of inflammation, only then it is a thrombophlebitis of veins.
  • In your case, it could be thrombophlebitis, but it is very minimal and nothing to worry. It is self-limiting.
  • Avoid sex and masturbation for a few days.
  • You can apply Thrombophob ointment (a combination of Heparin and Benzyl Nicotinate) locally to reduce thrombophlebitis.
  • Regarding erection problems, it is just because you are stressing about the problem in the penis. So, nothing to worry about erection.

Do not worry. Everything will be alright. Let your GP have look and examine you.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|