Many people are tired of sacrificing their favorite food and unable to find extra time for a workout. We all know how difficult it is to reduce weight by controlling food habits and exercises.
In this article, I will be giving you few tips to lose approximately 2 lbs of weight weekly just by performing some simple tasks and modifying your food habits.
There are many ways you can lose weight by just performing your daily chores and making some changes in your diet.
1. Add few healthy eating options with your unhealthy food habits - You can eat all kinds of junk food like fries, pizzas, burgers, etc., and still lose some pounds.
Simply add few servings of healthy food like :
- Baked food items (instead of fried food),
- Nuts and oats along with your junk food.
For example, instead of eating four slices of cheese pizza, you can eat two slices and in between add some healthy options like fruits, veggies, nuts, etc.
Eat a cup of veggies or salad after every slice of cheese pizza. This will help to satisfy your craving and make you feel full without consuming too much fatty food.
2. Perform daily activities yourself - Instead of hiring a cleaner or housemaid for cleaning your house, simply perform those activities yourself. You can clean the utensils yourself instead of putting them in the dishwasher for cleaning. Sweep your house once a day every day. This kind of physical activity will improve the muscle tone of your arms and also your back and waist. This activity takes only five minutes. Just five minutes a day keeps your house clean and your body toned.
3. Use the staircase - If you do not have any joint troubles, take the stairs to go up and down instead of using the elevator or escalator. Climbing staircases is one of the best ways to lose weight.
4. Walk around whenever possible - Usually, people have the tendency to take a cab or drive down even for small distances. Why not use that time and energy to walk? Usually, a normal healthy person is able to walk one to two miles every day. Try to walk instead of driving for performing daily chores like grocery shopping. If the distance is less than a mile or two you should be able to walk. This way you do not have to spend extra 30 to 45 minutes separately for walking to reduce weight.
5. Preferably eat home cooked food only - Homemade food is a nutritious and healthy option to lose weight. Preparing food at home takes some time and energy which helps to burn few calories. In today's life, it is easy to order food online and get it delivered to your doorstep. Hence people are less involved in physical activities.
These are some smart ways to lose weight without sacrificing your lifestyle. There are many such ways to involve yourself in different everyday activities, eat anything you want and still lose weight.
For more information consult a fitness expert online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/fitness-expertLast reviewed at: 07.Sep.2018