Q. My penis size is 7 cm. Is this considered micropenis?

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Are there any medications or exercises available for increasing penis size? My penis is 7 cm in length. Is this a micropenis? Will this cause any complications with future children? I am already circumcised.

Thanks.

#

The penis size does not matter for having children and enjoying the sexual life. If the functioning is normal and healthy, then size does not matter.

The stretched penis size of less than 9 cm in an adult is usually considered micropenis; however, it does not mean you cannot have normal married life and have kids.

I recommend you check the size of the penis after an erection.

Many people advise the exercises to grow the penis, but there is no specific proof or specific exercise for that. The only thing is you can gently massage your penis with oil once daily to maintain the strength and enhance its function.

Take care.

Thank you for the response.

When erect, the maximum length of my penis is 7.65 cm. When cold or after swimming, my penis is buried inside. Pictures have been attached in the previous query. I was diagnosed with balanitis, in which phimosis was also suggested.

#

Welcome back to icliniq.com

To start the homeopathic treatment, you will need to answer a list of questions that includes your emotional health, mental health, other physical health issues, genetic history, and family history.

Have you ever got tested for hormonal tests? Do you have any family history related to hormones?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks for the reply.

My emotional, mental, and physical health are normal and stable except for the current issue of my penis size. There is no family history relating to this. And I have not done any hormonal tests before.

#

1) Do you have any issues in performing the sexual activity?

2) Do you have had any chronic health issues since childhood?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks for the reply.

I never had sexual intercourse with anyone. No issues with masturbation or ejaculation. No other chronic issues.

Thanks.

#

It seems that your organ function is entirely normal despite the small size. So, you do not need any medications. However, to keep yourself healthy, I suggest you take capsule Sabal Serrulata Mother Tincture 15 drops in five tablespoons of water once daily for 30 days.

Kindly revert after 30 days.

Take care.

|