Q. I want to increase my penis size. Please help.

Answered by
Dr. Ashok Kumar Choudhary
and medically reviewed by Dr. Sneha Kannan
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 22, 2020 and last reviewed on: Apr 21, 2021

Hello doctor,

I am 18 years now. I did regular masturbation since 16 years of age, and now my penis is 11 cm (when it is tight). At the age of 18, I want to increase my penis size by 3/4 cm.



Welcome to

First of all, I like to inform you that masturbation is a completely normal activity, and it does not affect the penis size in any manner. Secondly, the normal size of erected penis is somewhere between 3-6 inches (7.5-15 cm), and your size falls well within the range. I mean to say that you have a perfectly normal size penis. Thirdly I like to inform you that only one-third of the female vagina is sensitive, and any penis size of 3 inches and more gives equal pleasure or satisfaction to the female partner. Finally, no medication is recommended for increasing penis size in your case. The only available option is surgical methods which are recommended in the micro penis (less than 2 inches). In my opinion, any kind of treatment likely to cause more damage than benefits. So it is advised to avoid all form of treatment for enlarging penis when you have normal size penis.

Was this answer helpful?

1 out of 1 likes

Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Related Questions:
Can Hydroquinone use on the penis cause the skin to be sensitive and red?

.. good that you have explained the condition in full detail and with good quality pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). First of all, the Hydroquinone used over the skin especially over the thin penile skin does have side eff...   Read full

My penis has a narrow opening as the lower attachment is not broken down. Please help.

.. of the penis has no role in sexual intercourse. If your erection is normal, then stop worrying about the size. If you are not able to move the foreskin freely over the tip, then this should be evaluated by a surgeon. This could be due to phimosis...   Read full

Is premature ejaculation related to small penis size?

.. is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation). What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment. Small pimples over the tip of penis is normal. Also, send details like ...   Read full


Also Read Answers From:

ideaComprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case

Also Read

Balantidiasis - Causes, Signs and Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention
Balantidiasis is a rare bacterial infection caused by a parasite called Balantidium coli. Read the article below to know...  Read more»
JAK Inhibitors in Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis
Doctors mainly suggest JAK or Janus kinase inhibitors for patients with rheumatoid arthritis to ease their symptoms. Rea...  Read more»
Importance of Sex Hormones - Types, Functions, Normal Ranges, and Roles
Sex hormones are steroids produced in the body that control sexual development, pregnancy, and overall health. Read belo...  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask a Sexologist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.