Q. I want to increase my penis size. Please help.

i m 18 now ,i did regular masturbation since 16 age and now my penis is 11 cm (when its tight )at the age of 18 , , i want to increase my penis size 3/4 cm ..

Andrology Geriatrics Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Dear, Thanks for using Icliniq.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

First of all I like to inform you that Masturbation is completely normal activity and it does not affect the penis size in any manner. Secondly the normal size of erected Penis is somewhere between 3-6 inch (7.5-15 cm) and your size falls well within the range. I mean to say that you have perfectly normal size penis. Thirdly I like to inform you that only one third of female vagina is sensitive and any penis size of 3 inch and more gives equal pleasure/satisfaction of female partner.

Finally, no medication is recommended for increasing penis size in your case. Only available option is surgical methods which are recommended in micro penis (less than 2 inch). In my opinion any kind of treatment likely to cause more damage than benefits. So it is advised to avoid all form of treatment for enlarging penis when you have normal size penis.

I hope this helps you. Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions. Thanks and regards.

| 
1 out of 1 likes