Q. I want to increase my penis size. Please help.

This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 22, 2020 and last reviewed on: Apr 21, 2021

I am 18 years now. I did regular masturbation since 16 years of age, and now my penis is 11 cm (when it is tight). At the age of 18, I want to increase my penis size by 3/4 cm.

#

First of all, I like to inform you that masturbation is a completely normal activity, and it does not affect the penis size in any manner. Secondly, the normal size of erected penis is somewhere between 3-6 inches (7.5-15 cm), and your size falls well within the range. I mean to say that you have a perfectly normal size penis. Thirdly I like to inform you that only one-third of the female vagina is sensitive, and any penis size of 3 inches and more gives equal pleasure or satisfaction to the female partner. Finally, no medication is recommended for increasing penis size in your case. The only available option is surgical methods which are recommended in the micro penis (less than 2 inches). In my opinion, any kind of treatment likely to cause more damage than benefits. So it is advised to avoid all form of treatment for enlarging penis when you have normal size penis.

| 
1 out of 1 likes