Q. What is the best medicine for penis enlargement in size and strength?

Image: What is the best medicine for penis enlargement in size and strength?

I am 26 years old unmarried male. Please tell me what is the best medicine for penis enlargement in size and strength?

M.B.B.S., M.D. PSYCHIATRY
Andrology, Geriatrics, Psychiatry, Psychologist/ Counsellor, Psychotherapy, Sexology

I read your query and understand your concerns.

First of all, I like to inform you that there are no medications available for penis enlargement. This is only the marketing of bogus products and till date, there is no product discovered which can increase the penis size. The only approved option for enlargement of the penis is a surgical procedure.

The surgical procedure is indicated when there is a condition called micropenis (less than 2 inches). With surgical correction, the size of the penis can be increased to the required size with little complications.

I also take this opportunity to inform you that size of the penis have little relevance when it comes to sexual pleasure. As per the anatomical details of female, any penis which is larger than 3 inches can give required sexual pleasure. This is because only outer three inches of female have sensation and remaining part of the female vagina is insensitive.

I hope this helps you. Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.

For more information consult a sexologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Also Read Answers From

Ask a Sexologist »