Neeri Syrup

What could be the reason for severe vaginal itching while passing urine?

Query: Hello doctor, I am having severe itching in my vagina when I pass urine. I am taking medicines for the past seven days, but no results. And with the same, I am having piles problem as well. I have done my urine test. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. You did not mention your urine report here. It will help me in prescribing accurate treatment and you did not mention your medicines that you are taking for your infection. Anyways first of all itching can be due to some sort of infection or m...  Read Full »

Why has the kidney stone not expelled even after taking medicine?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a 5 mm kidney stone in my left lower ureter, which has been there for almost a month now. But it is not expelled despite using Neeri and Urimax and Tamsukem plus. There is only a slight pain, but frequent urination feel and pressure in the penis. As per the ultrasound, there wa...  Read Full »

Dr. Sandip Pramanik

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your scan reports. (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your history, symptoms, and CT (computed tomography) scan shows that you have a left lower ureteric stone, and the stone is causing upstream dilatation. Medical expulsive therapy has fa...  Read Full »