Q. Is there any way to control nervousness and forgetfulness?

Dr. Anil Kumar Kumawat
Published on Mar 03, 2019

I am having a problem. I get nervous so fast and think a lot and worried all the time and I cannot remember things. I am also having fear of talking to people and I am losing weight and sometimes I cannot breathe. And also have (irritable bowel syndrome). I cannot live a happy life.

#

I can understand and empathize how you feel in day-to-day activities. The more you have to understand is you have to face problem step by step, like if you have fear talking to people then start it with imagining them on call then with one person, two person and so on. This is the way to overcome that situation. Because of nervousness, you have lost the important things in your work. You have to start reverse counting when you getting anxious. For remembering things, you should be attentive for a particular task but because of nervousness, you cannot concentrate on that particular task. So, that you cannot remember about that. Start Inderal (Propranolol) 40 mg twice a day, Prozac (Fluoxetine) 20 mg twice a day.

| 

I forget names and have confidence problem. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 30 years old, male. I am suffering from two problems mainly which I often noticed. One is I forget always names of person, place, etc., while talking with someone. However, I have remembered a lot of things of pasts but while talking about it, I often forget the names especially....  Read Full »

Is it advisable to do root canal treatment in a child under general anesthesia?

Query: Hi doctor, My son is 3 years old and has serious tooth decay. The doctor has suggested root canal treatment and that procedure will be done under general anesthesia. The whole procedure will take three hours of time as number of tooth is eight. My question is that is it safe to go through three ho...  Read Full »