Q. I have a few tiny red spots on my chest, and it is spreading. Kindly help.

Dr. Snehal Laul

Over the last four days or so, I found a few tiny red spots on my chest. It looks like blood under the skin. I feel now they spread over the right side of my chest. I do have neurodermatitis, a few allergies (mostly pollen, etc.), and allergic asthma.

#

Take tablet Loratadine 10 mg once a day after breakfast for ten days, tablet M- Teczine (Montelukast plus Levocetirizine) at night after dinner for ten days, and 1 percent Hydrocortisone at night for seven days.

Do you have congress grass allergy or Parthenium dermatitis? Is there any recent exposure to dust or contact with irritants?

Attach the picture of the lesions so I can guide you accordingly. There is no attached photograph in your message. Kindly send a picture of the affected area to help you better. I need to see the affected area to assess the condition and to suggest appropriate diagnosis and treatment.

I do not know about Congress grass in particular, but I have plenty of grass related allergies. Please find the attached picture of one of those lesions. They are all tiny and have a bright red color. No exposure to anything I could think of.

#

Take tablet Zentel (Albendazole) 400 mg stat only once immediately.

Do you have a history of depression? Who diagnosed neurodermatitis? Did you have neurological illness in the past or vascular disorders? Are the lesions itchy? Do you scratch the lesions excessively or rub the lesion? Do you pop or prick the lesion? Do you have hemangioma or drug allergies?

There is no attached picture, so I cannot confirm the diagnosis. Please attach the picture.

A dermatologist diagnosed Neurodermatitis. I do not have any neurological or vascular illnesses. And I do not have itchiness. I did some stretching in the last few days. The spots do not blanch when I press them. And they were not here before. Is there a problem with the picture? I will add another one.

#

There is no attached picture. Without a picture, how can a diagnosis be confirmed?

I have attached the picutre.

#

This is nothing serious. Do not worry. It is angiomatosis nevi. It is a benign and harmless condition.

|