Q. Why do I get semen leakage in a very young age?

Dr. Arup Majumdar
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 21, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jul 16, 2020

I am a 13-year-old male and I have had semen leakage for about three months. I think it is from weak nerves because last year, I would masturbate a lot but then I stopped because it was becoming painful and I was embarrassed. Then about three months ago, I watched something inappropriate and I ejaculated without doing anything. Then a week later, I started to have semen leakage every day about three to four times a day. I am just very worried and I just want this to be cured and go away. Also, could this affect my eyes in any way? Please help.

#

Let me tell you that the symptoms described by you suggest that you have a nightfall problem.

The high quality way to deal with dusk is the use of herbal or selfmade remedies. There are no aspect outcomes for such remedy methods.

You ought to have yogurt at least two or three bowls a day. Avoid looking at porn as plenty of porn arouses you sexually. So it is recommended now not to watch porn.

Sage tea – having two cups of sage tea a day will limit the probabilities of nocturnal emission.

Gooseberry – popularly recognized as amla acts as an anti-oxidant and helps in lowering the nightfall. Gradually the moist goals trouble will be solved.

Bathing – it is a recommendation to take bathtub earlier than you go to bed. It helps you have a sound sleep. A sound sleep is very vital for averting nightfall.

|