Q. Is there any medication to increase the penis size after erection?

Dr. Alka
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

I have a sexual problem related to penis size. My penis size after erection is four inches, can I increase up to six inches and if there is any remedy, then please suggest me.

Do you have a question on Normal Penis Size or Erectile Dysfunction?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Alka

BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY(B.A.M.S)., MASTERS IN HEALTHCARE SERVICES

I read your query. The average size of the penis after erection should be between four to six inches approximately. So your size falls within the normal range. As far as your query is concerned about increasing the size of the penis, then it is not possible to increase size because the penis is not a muscle. However, in erectile dysfunction, the size can be improved because that is a different problem. So you should focus on maintaining your stamina by taking healthy diet and doing exercises. You can add nuts like almonds, walnuts, pistachio, and pumpkin seeds in your diet to keep your strength. I hope you understand my point.

I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and under L-Arginine. Please solve my problem.
Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Early morning sex power is also very low. There is a quick immature erection. The genital part does not stand properly. Right now, I am taking 1000 mg L-Arginine once daily. Can you please solve my problem?  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. For your erectile dysfunction problem, you have to rule out organic cause like thickening of an artery supplying penis due to fat deposition. It is called atherosclerosis thickening of the artery. For that color Doppler ultrasound, penile angiography can be done....  Read Full

Is premature ejaculation related to small penis size?
Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also my partner complains that I have a small penis. Is this related to premature ejaculation? Also, I have a small pimple on the tip of the penis. Kindly request you to advise me on the same.  Read Full >>
Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Small penis is not at all related to PME (premature ejaculation). What is the timing, as you mentioned that you are suffering from PME? Then only, I will be able to suggest a treatment. Small pimples over the tip of penis is normal. Also, send details like color, c...  Read Full

Can DHT be used for penile growth?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 18 years old. I did an 8-week cycle that ended 14 days ago. The cycle consisted of applying a topical DHT gel, exactly 100 mg of pure DHT per week (15 mg per day) for eight weeks. I did it because I read that DHT could improve my puberty and increase the size of the penis. Now I ...  Read Full >>
Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from what you have mentioned, it appears that you have tried to apply DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to increase penile size.I would recommend that you know what you are doing before you try to use it again. Use of testosterone can cause seriou...  Read Full

Ask a Doctor Now