Q. Is erectile dysfunction related to my thyroid disease?

Answered by Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Erectile Dysfunction or Hypothyroidism? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is erectile dysfunction related to my thyroid disease?

I am a 72-year-old male with a height of 5 feet 6 inches and a weight of 78 kg. I have been on Eltroxin 100 mcg and Amloz 5 mg for two years for hypothyroidism. I am feeling fatigued and have an intense appetite. I have lost fertility for the last one year. My ESR value is 41. I also have COPD. Please advise what should I do. I have been on a thyroid medicine for three years. I have attached reports.