Q. Kindly comment on my nausea, dizziness and headache.

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 04, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jun 17, 2020

I am a 25 year old married female. My weight is 66 kg and height is 161 cm. I am suffering from nausea, dizziness and light headache mainly around the eyes for nearly three weeks. I am a dentist. For the last one month, I am preparing for other exams. As I have a son of 2.5 years old, I used to study in dim light at night to avoid disturbance. I am on a diet for the past one month to reduce weight. Sometimes, I am on stress and depression to manage time at workplace, home and study. I doubt whether I have developed any eyesight issue. I feel more dizzy and nauseous in the evening and when I see a computer, laptop or mobile. I am not trying for pregnancy. I need your guidance. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Cardiology Critical Care Physician General Medicine Internal Medicine
#

• First and foremost advice is stop dieting right away.
  • You cannot bear and do not need to combine all of this with your tough routine of job, studies and family.
  • Keep physical activity instead of going the other way around in order to lose weight or to maintain a healthy limit. You need to do cardio exercises, yoga, deep breathing, stretch exercises, meditation, aerobics, etc.
  • You should raise the output of calories and burn as much as you can.
  • This is not a vision issue. You have got exhausted due to ill-fitting lifestyle. You will get busted if do not keep physical activities and relaxation techniques in routine.
  • You need a balanced and healthy diet to fulfill the nutritional deficiencies you are getting right now. Keep track of your water intake and have a bunch of fruits and vegetables on diet chart.
  • Nothing to worry. If you feel pain, then I suggest oral Excedrin tablet (combination of Acetaminophen, Aspirin and Caffeine). It will help you get relief. Consult a doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent.
  • Before going to sleep take a lukewarm shower and keep track of your sleep hygiene and peaceful sleep hours.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|