Q. How to treat white patches on cheek and ulcer in mouth?

Dr. Krishna Swaroop Achanta

If you remember, I consulted for my aunt the last time about mucormycosis infection.

I am having sudden ulcers and patches in my mouth, which are all red only, but I am scared to go out during such a COVID scenario.

Please suggest a cure for painful mouth ulcers and white patches on the cheek.

Do I have anything serious?

Kindly reply.

#

Yes I do remember.

This is the same doctor who answered your query previously for your aunt as well.

You need to apply Dentogel or Dologel-CT (Choline Salicylate and Lidocaine) twice a day for 15 days and use a Chlorhexidine 0.12% mouthwash without fail.

Get regular scaling done every 6 months without fail and an antioxidant like SM Fibro Capsule (Alpha Lipoic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Elemental Copper, elemental Selenium, Lycopene, Vitamin E, and Zinc Sulphate) after breakfast once a day will also help.

Do not worry about the white line on the cheek it may be a linea alba lesion which subsides on its own and is created due to high friction.

Just follow proper oral hygiene instructions given above and the medicines recommended.

If you have any other doubts feel free to ask.

|