Palmoplantar Psoriasis

I have some signs on my hand on the summer period. What causes it?

Query: Hello doctor,I have some signs on my hand on the summer period. No doctor gives me any idea what it is or what causes it? Or how to fix it? Kindly help.  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What are the symptoms in it? How long has it been there?  Read Full »

Kindly comment on my psoriasis prescription.

Query: Hi doctor, I have been suffering from psoriasis in my palm. When I was 12 years old, I had this disease for the first time. After taking some medicines it disappeared. But, it used to come on and off. In the past one year, I have faced this problem quite often. In between, I had homeopathy. As it ca...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, your treatment is right. But, do not take Folitrax for long duration (Methotrexate) as it can adversely affect your liver and immunity. Also, if it is limited to palm and soles, then there is no need to take it. Because, Folitrax is meant for use in severe psori...  Read Full »