Q. I am having some signs on my hand particularly in summer. Why?

I have some signs on my hand on the summer period. No doctor gives me any idea what it is or what causes it? Or how to fix it? Kindly help.

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

What are the symptoms in it? How long has it been there?

| 

This started about six years ago if I can remember. All the year my hands were fine, but this one shows up on the summer period. It usually starts in the summer period and last for about five months and disappears. The skin is firm in those parts and itchy. It is only on hand knot and not in all parts of the hand.

#

It is palmer psoriasis, use Clobetasol propionate and salicylic acid 6 % ointment twice daily. Nevertheless, you can use urea-based moisturizer daily as a preventive measure. There is no permanent cure for this disease, and it can only be controlled. I hope it helps. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

|