Q. I am having some signs on my hand particularly in summer. Why?

and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Jun 21, 2019

I have some signs on my hand on the summer period. No doctor gives me any idea what it is or what causes it? Or how to fix it? Kindly help.

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic Venereology
#

What are the symptoms in it? How long has it been there?

This started about six years ago if I can remember. All the year my hands were fine, but this one shows up on the summer period. It usually starts in the summer period and last for about five months and disappears. The skin is firm in those parts and itchy. It is only on hand knot and not in all parts of the hand.

#

It is palmer psoriasis, use Clobetasol propionate and salicylic acid 6 % ointment twice daily. Nevertheless, you can use urea-based moisturizer daily as a preventive measure. There is no permanent cure for this disease, and it can only be controlled. I hope it helps. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

My glans penis seems to get a wrinkle after using Lobate cream. What should I do?

Query: Hello doctor, I got a little tiny pimple on my penis glans it vanishes when I use on ointment Lobate GM, and my glan skin seems to get a wrinkle, and it is not smooth anymore. I do not know what to do? Please help.  Read Full »

Can Panderm NM be used on the face?

Query: Hello doctor, I used Panderm NM. After I left using it, I got scars and pigmentation on my face. Now, I am using UniWhite Cream for pigmentation. Will this work? Should I use something else? Can you suggest something without steroids and Hydroquonine and without any side effects?  Read Full »