Q. Is it possible for PCOS patient with regular periods to conceive?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Pcos or Infertility Treatment? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 16, but have had successful pregnancies (other things I had zero breast change and less than once a day of milk production). We have never used any form of birth control yet our youngest is now almost 5. We have been actively trying for almost two years now. My periods during the last six months have been on time and consistent. I am 31. Why are we not able to get pregnant after two babies?