Pollen Allergy Syndrome

Why is my dust and pollen allergy not relieving even after taking medicines?

Query: Hi I got pollen and dust allergy for last 3 months, I am using allergy vaccine regularly but I was told it takes time to overcome the symptoms of allergy.. AND GIVEN MEDICINES to relief my cough and phlegm problem... My cough Is still there and becoz of medicine my phlegm is stuck in my head.... No...  Read Full »

Dr. Sandeep Shrestha

Answer: Hello, As per your symptoms, its seems to be Rhinosinusitis. Rhinosinusitis is the inflammation of nose and paranasal sinus. Symptoms includes : Nasal obstruction, Facial pain, cough, earache, nasal discharge, Post nasal discharge, Hyposmia, disturbed sleep, difficult to concentrate, dental pain. ...  Read Full »

I developed hives on my tattoo. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, When I was younger, I was allergic to everything. Now, I have been suffering from the pollen allergy syndrome and fairly bad seasonal allergies. Three months ago, I got my first tattoo. It looks beautiful and healed wonderfully. After getting a tattoo, I noticed seven hives on my legs on ...  Read Full »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan

Allergy Specialist, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pollen allergy syndrome is a very common manifestation due to allergy to allergens like pollen, raw fruits, vegetables or some tree nuts. The immune system recognizes the pollen as foreign substance and directs an allergic response to it. The symptoms are usually itchy...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for frequent throat infection?

Query: Hi doctor, My partner gets throat infection for every 15 days. As soon as he gets the infection, he also gets running nose. As it progresses, there is ear pain, chest congestion, and chest pain. He is not taking antibiotics or any other medicines for this problem. Please suggest.  Read Full »

Allergy Specialist, General Practitioner, ENT Otolaryngologist, Family Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Collect the running fluids and do sugar estimation. Remember that the test has to be done soon after collecting the liquid. Otherwise, it will not be accurate. Next, get a sinus CT scan done to rule out the causative reason for having recurrent throat infections. Please...  Read Full »

Will Teczine-M suppress parthenium allergy or cure it?

Query: Hello doctor, Suddenly, I am getting whiteheads around my nose and chin and sometimes on cheeks, since two years. My nose is heavily targeted.  Read Full »

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send me the photos of the area where you are having whiteheads. There is a chance of it being molluscum contagiosum or milia. So, the exact treatment can be suggested after looking at the photos. Revert with more information to a dermatologist online --> ...  Read Full »

What precautions should I take for bad allergies to dust and pollen?

Query: Hello doctor, After many years of sneezing and congested nostrils, a visit to my general doctor resulted in me being tested and told that I have very bad allergies to dust, pollen and other small allergens. After many antihistamines and masks trying to solve the problem, nothing has seemed to work....  Read Full »

Dr. Abaranam

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems you have triggers in your living place. Try to identify the triggers. Here, the probable cause may be dust and pollen Change the bed covers once in two days and clean the windows frequently. Avoid cool foods and avoid frequent head baths. These ...  Read Full »

I would like to know about Cromotop inhaler. Please explain.

Query: Hi doctor, My son, who is 15 years old, suffers from seasonal allergy during spring and autumn months. He has to take Levolin inhaler several times a day and Budecort inhaler as well during the period. Sometimes, he also has to take Montair tablets. I heard about inhaler Cromotop 2 mg, which preve...  Read Full »

Dr. Amiya Kumar Chattopadhyay

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your son is suffering from seasonal allergies, and he needs to take inhaler. You can take Budecort without worry for a short term. One thing you always remember that after taking each puff make sure your son rinse his mouth properly to avoid fungal infection. Before you ...  Read Full »