Q. What can be done to avoid porn addiction and masturbation?

Dr. Vandana Patidar

My problem is that I always think about porn, and very little things arouse me. I do not sleep until I masturbate. How to avoid it?

#

Sexual desire is controlled by hormones. During puberty, early and late teens, an enormous amount of sex hormone start producing which causes these excessive desires. Masturbation is a healthy and normal practice. If you do it once a day then it is absolutely normal. But yes, indulging too much into it causes waste of time and create a hindrance to your academic life and career. Keep yourself busy in other productive things. Do not be alone. Try to be in the company of friends. Set a goal work towards it sincerely.

|