Pre-pregnant State

Can wig glue be used in a woman trying to conceive?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 35-year-old female trying for my second pregnancy, and my first delivery happened around three years back. I have been using wig glues as I struggle with severe hair loss due to genetic reasons. I started the glue application a month ago and have applied it a couple of times. Ho...  Read Full »

Dr. Reetika Joshi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I appreciate your awareness of pre-pregnancy planning. To be cautious during pregnancy, I suggest you attain a weight reduction of around 10 % by adopting a healthy and active lifestyle. Owing to the application of glue, the impact of its ingredients is as...  Read Full »

Can breastfeeding cause irregular periods?

Query: Hi doctor,I am an 18-year-old female. A year back, I gave birth to my daughter, the next month, I got my period back, but the following month, I missed my period. After two months, I got my period back again and became regular for up to a year. Again, after a month, I missed my period, and at the en...  Read Full »

Dr. Rupali Satija

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry that you are going through all this. Pregnancy does give you a major change in hormones, so it takes time for your periods to regularize again. I want to know how was your cycle, and is it your first pregnancy? You should feed your child from the breast. Once...  Read Full »

After a natural vaginal miscarriage, when is it safe to have sex?

Query: Hi doctor, My wife had a miscarriage at 22 weeks. It was our first baby. Evacuation was normal delivery. After how long can we have sex? She has completed her two periods. Please guide.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After a natural vaginal miscarriage, the uterus generally takes around three months to return back to its pre-pregnant state. However, the bleeding usually stops in a week. So, it is advised that pregnancy should not be planned any time before a gap of next th...  Read Full »