Q. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Is it curable?

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 03, 2014 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I ejaculate within 20 seconds of penetration. Is it curable? Suggest me some medicines for the same.

#

Premature ejaculation is a common condition which affects men. If you are perfectly healthy without any medical conditions such as type-2 diabetes mellitus or hypertension, you can easily overcome your problem.

Mostly, it is due to anxiety. I advise you to get rid of any anxiety which can affect your performance. Talk to your spouse, so that she understands your problem. Be more relaxed during the intercourse.

There are some climax-delay condoms available, which you can try. Also, start taking tablet Cobadex CZS (vitamin supplement) and vitamin E capsules.

|