Q. Is anejaculation a side effect of Silodal?

Answered by Dr. Gopinath and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Prostatitis or Digital Rectal Examination? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is anejaculation a side effect of Silodal?

I have enlarged prostate and some lesion on the prostate. The report has been attached. For the past four years, I have been suffering from urinary tract infections and kidney stones and my life is very much disturbed. I am attaching the files of my reports and the medicines which I am taking. I am recovering, but my nephrologist advised me to consult for the prostate lesion. I am having frequent urination and sometimes ejaculation does not happen after sex. I have hydronephrosis in left kidney which is by birth and was disturbed by kidney stones three years back. In the past, I had some homeopathy medicines. I am taking medicine Utforte (1-0-1), Silodal (0-0-1) and Soliten (0-0-1) for the past two months as prescribed. I just want know the concern about the lesion on my prostate.