Psychological Dilemma

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by Verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

How to help my psychologically unwell friend?

Query: Hi doctor, My friend is getting married in another six months and it is love marriage. When his fiance was in her second relationship she fell in love with my friend. After few months only he came to know that she does not seriously love him. She started loving him so seriously when he lost his ...  Read Full »

Dr. K V Anand

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to This is psychological dilemma. Naturally equivalent to conflict induced depression state. Your friend should accept the fact that his present girlfriend had those physical relationships and come in terms with that. Now he has two options. One is to marry his girlfriend a...  Read Full »

I did a lot of tests to see if I am bipolar because I have a lot of similar symptoms. Please help me.

Query: Hello doctor,I did a lot of tests to see if I am bipolar because I have a lot of similar symptoms. They all had the same answer that there is a high possibility that you are bipolar, go to a specialist. I already have a psychiatrist, but I do not know how to talk about it. Could you help me because ...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I can appreciate your dilemma. I will suggest discussing your concerns with your psychiatrist. Write down all the reasons why you think you may have bipolar disorder and discuss it with your psychiatrist during your next review. Screening tests in the search may give...  Read Full »

I am struggling with body image and want to become slimmer. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 19-year-old female dancer and my weight is 8.5 stone and my height is 5 feet 5 inches. I am currently struggling with issues of body image, being a dancer. I always feel I need to be slimmer than I am and it has got to a point where I feel that I should eat very little and occa...  Read Full »

Dr. Kiran Lakhani

Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I have read your query and I can understand what you are going through. I am sure you understand it is only your mind which is making you think you need to be thinner. Are you aware that there are many many dancers who are fat, really fat and they dance like a pro and ...  Read Full »

How to get rid of this attention grabbing habit?

Query: Dear doctor,Thanks for this helpful website. I read an article about people who badly want to grab attention. I hated to be like them. So, I started to closely watch my acts so that I do not grab attention. With the passage of time, I found out that I like to grab attention and cannot help stop myse...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi


Answer: Hello, Welcome to Do not force yourself to hate anything. Allow yourself to express yourself. There is person's nature, under which they do attention seeking behavior. If you force yourself to hate something, it means you are constantly thinking about that particular thing. Do not thi...  Read Full »

I have persistent thoughts of having committed a sexual assault. Please help me.

Query: Hello doctor,I was in a strip club. I had a stripper perform a lap dance. She allowed me to touch her private parts. But, she pushed my hand away when I tried to finger her and continued with the dance as if this was not a problem. I have talked with a number of mental health specialists who have to...  Read Full »

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to So, what is bothering you? Is it the complaints from her side or the suspicions about acquiring sexually transmitted diseases?  Feel free to ask your doubts with more details. Revert with more information to a sexologist online -->  Read Full »

My husband is abusive and addicted to alcohol. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been married for eight years, it was a love marriage, and things were fine initially. Three years back, my husband left his job to pursue his passion for becoming an entrepreneur, and I supported him in whichever way I could, both mentally and financially. But, things did not go a...  Read Full »

Dr. Ashok Kumar Choudhary

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I have read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I am totally against any form of abuse, so do not endorse any idea of suffering with your current husband. There is a definite need to seek advice if things are not working despite making compromises at ...  Read Full »

My mother was diagnosed with triple personality disorder. How did she get it?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 21 year old female, and I have seen a lot while growing up. Since I was 6 years old, I started crying every day. Fear grew within me. I started having bad grades since I was 11. I was bullied twice by my friends when I was 7 and second time when I was 13. My parents had no time ...  Read Full »

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki


Answer: Hello, Welcome to Thanks for this query. You have mentioned everything about your history in details. I can understand your concern regarding your low mood. First of all, I would like to tell you that your problems are temporary and have a cure. Poor parenting and adolescent non-suppor...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours
Chat with a Doctor

Chat with a Doctor

Starting @ just $29.99

Search for a Health Issue


Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.