Radiofrequency Procedures

What is the best treatment to remove accident scars on the face?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a hypertrophic scar on the left side of my face due to a road traffic accident from five years ago. I had undergone a scar revision surgery four years back but, no improvement was seen. So, I had a Z-plasty surgery two years back with a 40 % improvement. But, it is still visib...  Read Full »

Dr. Vikram

Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can try fractional RF (radio-frequency) or laser resurfacing for further improvement. But do not expect complete removal of the scar. A scar once formed will remain forever. You cannot remove it completely. It can only be made less conspicuous at a visible distanc...  Read Full »

I have a painless red bump on my scrotum. What could be the cause?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a painless red bump on my scrotum. I am uploading some pictures. Kindly let me know what this could be.  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). From your description and picture, it seems like you have steatocystoma multiplex (a type of sebaceous cyst) or molluscum contagiosum. The pictures do not give me an e...  Read Full »

How can skin tags be removed?

Query: Hello doctor,I am male, 42 years old, height is 160 cm, weight is 90 kg. For the past 20 years, I have skin tags in my neck, underarms, nose and around my eyes. No medications are taken till now. Kindly suggest me any tablet or an ointment to remove my skin tags.   Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Go for laser or RF (radio frequency) removal. No such creams and tablets are available and do not use any home remedy as it is only going to harm you. For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist  Read Full »

Does one receive a higher RF exposure if they weigh more?

Query: Hello doctor, I was directed to you in the hopes you could answer a technical question for me regarding MRI soft tissue neck SAR limits and RF exposure. Does one receive a higher SAR limit and RF exposure if they weigh more? For example, if a patient weighs 225 lbs would his or her SAR limits and s...  Read Full »

Dr. Chitrangada

Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The SAR (specific absorption rate) is directly dependant on the patient's weight and would definitely be more for a 250 lb person than a 225 lb. The second issue is that radiation heat is more at the surface than the deeper layers of the tissue. So, to conclude, cha...  Read Full »

I observed small painless dots in the penis. What could they be?

Query: Hello doctor, I recently observed small painless dots in the penis. What could they be?  Read Full »

Dr. Rashmi Singh

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kindly attach a picture of the condition so that I can guide you better. Revert with more information to a cosmetologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist  Read Full »

Can you suggest some creams for the skin rashes under my lips?

Query: Hi doctor, From one month, I started to observe some rashes on the skin under my lips. I have been diagnosed before with dermatitis, but this is a different kind of rash. I have attached a picture of the rash. I have already tried applying moisturizing cream, Fisiogel, and Aciclovir. I thought it t...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems you have flat warts, and they are not herpes. These are not dangerous. However, they have a tendency to recur even after multiple removals. The growth which occurre...  Read Full »

I noticed some boils on my face while shaving. What can they be?

Query: Hello doctor, I noticed some boils while shaving. I have attached the pictures, what can they be? How long will it take for them to go? Sometimes, shaving is painful because of them.  Read Full »

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. By the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it looks like facial warts. Warts are painless solid mass, which gradually increase in number. It will also increase if you shave again and again. You have to go to a nearby dermatologist and get it re...  Read Full »