Q. How can skin tags be removed?

I am male, 42 years old, height is 160 cm, weight is 90 kg. For the past 20 years, I have skin tags in my neck, underarms, nose and around my eyes. No medications are taken till now. Kindly suggest me any tablet or an ointment to remove my skin tags.

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

Go for laser or RF (radio frequency) removal. No such creams and tablets are available and do not use any home remedy as it is only going to harm you.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

| 

But why do we get skin tags? Kindly explain me.

#

Due to hormonal imbalance, obesity, thyroid disorders, human papillomavirus infection and many a time without any reason.

| 

I have a skin tag near the anus and it is painful to excrete. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have recently got a skin tag near the anus. It is painful to excrete. There is a pain the whole day and there were even blood stains once. I am really scared and embarrassed too. Excretion has become a scary thing for me now. Please tell me how to solve this problem.  Read Full »

I noticed some boils on my face while shaving. What can they be?

Query: Hello doctor, I noticed some boils while shaving. I have attached the pictures, what can they be? How long will it take for them to go? Sometimes, shaving is painful because of them.  Read Full »

Will using Restreta tablet for three months cause hormonal imbalance?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old girl. I have very dry and dull skin. My dermatologist recommended me to use Restreta tablet for improving my complexion. I have to take it twice in a day before a meal. I want to know whether there will be any hormonal imbalance because of this tablet. Is it safe fo...  Read Full »