Welcome to icliniq.com.
If there was unprotected sex, you need to think of a sexually transmitted infection. I suggest the following test to be taken,
• Treponema Pallidum Hemagglutination (TPHA), HPV DNA test.
• Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) one and two IgG.
• Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) one and two IgM, serum.
• Chlamdia Trachomatis IgG (Immunoglobulin G).
• HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) one and two antibodies, and screening test.
• HbsAg (hepatitis B surface antigen).
If not, it can be a superficial bacterial infection. Then you can use ointment T Bact (Mupirocin) for local application and tablet Doxycycline 100 mg twice a day for five days. If there is itching, then it can be a fungal infection. You can use ointment Candid B (Clotrimazole and Beclometasone) for local application and itching. Ensure you wash your genital twice a day, morning and night, use regular water (no cold or hot water). Do not use heavy pH soap. I hope this helps.