Q. What does rashes on penis foreskin in an HIV positive mean?

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hiv or Fungal Infection Of The Groin? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am HIV positive. These days I am having rashes on my penis foreskin (it is bad sometimes). I am on ART. But, the foreskin infection these days scare me. My foreskin seems to be rough, reddish, broken sometimes and even I do not masturbate. Please guide me.